08 Mar Adjustable Height Drain Compatible with Hospital Sinks
K100-75, 3-stage telescoping adjustable height drain, was designed for use with the Adjust-a-Sink, adjustable height shampoo sink. This telescoping drain meets requirements of ASME A112.19.12-2014. The adjustable height telescopic drain fits as a replacement for fixed height drains for adjustable hospital decontamination sinks, adjustable height sinks for veterinary clinics, and adjustable height wash stations and vanities. The telescoping drain has also been used with lavatory sinks in hospitals; we offer the necessary mounting components if needed.
Also known as a telescoping tailpiece or telescoping standpipe, this adjusting drain enables manufacturers and professionals to install code compliant adjustable height sinks and lavatories. The interior wall of the K100-75 is smooth and installs vertically, so there is no possibility to create a secondary trap or otherwise collect waste water within the assembly. Per the ASME standards, each drain is pressure tested to 5psi and rated for 20,000 cycles.
When carefully installed, so the drain is vertically plumb and moves in the same plane as the fixture without binding, this system will provide many years of service. This product has proven its durability after 15 years of successful installation and used in adjustable height commercial shampoo fixtures.
K100-75 ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT DRAIN FEATURES
- Designed for 12” Vertical Adjustment of sinks and basins, full extension range of 12.5”
- 1-1/2” diameter. Top end has a 1-1/2” integral slip nut for connection to a strainer or stopper valve, bottom end has 1-1/2” PVC coupling.
- Smooth interior surface, telescoping action
- cUPC listed, code compliant– design has been tested for 20,000 cycles without leaking
- Patented telescopic plumbing meets ASME/UPC standards. Listed with IAPMO, file #5496.